This workbook summarises recent Job Posting Analytics related to delivery drivers in London. The data is provided by Emsi, a data modelling company.
It looks at job postings based on two different classifications:
- Job title ('Delivery Driver')
- Occupations ('Van drivers' and 'Postal workers, mail sorters, messengers and couriers')
- Job postings are collected from various sources and processed to provide information such as occupation, skills, and geography
- One posting can appear on multiple websites, multiple times - a unique job posting is a job posting that has been de-duplicated
- A job title is the name of the job role as described in a job posting; this is different to a Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code
- Posting Intensity is the ratio of total to unique jobs postings - a higher ratio can indicate that employers are putting more effort towards hiring
Source: Emsi, 2021.
For more information see: https://kb.economicmodelling.co.uk/
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.