High Streets Data Service and Partnership
With the support of the London Recovery Board and under the High Streets for All Mission, the Greater London Authority (GLA) has launched a new high streets data service. Our aim is to provide organisations ongoing access to the best local high streets and town centre data at low cost.
Through bringing together:
- New data purchased through the partnership (such as footfall or spend data).
- Previous data sets (such as planning, cultural or air quality data).
Users are able to:
- Look in depth at a particular high street
- Understand change over time
- Compare with other high streets nearby or across London.
This is being funded through a High Streets Data Partnership, a group of interested parties comming together to:
- Pool resources for collective data purchasing
- Provide ongoing reflection on the use of data and the promotion of new sources of data
- Work collectively to speak with public and private providers of data.
Currently the partnership comprises of London Boroughs however we are looking to expand the offer to other organisations in London. You will only be able to access the private data if your organisation has joined the partnership – please contact the High Streets Data Service team to request access.