Welcome to the Datastore
The London Datastore is a free and open data-sharing portal where anyone can access data relating to the capital. Whether you’re a citizen, business owner, researcher or developer, the site provides over 600 datasets to help you understand the city and develop solutions to London’s problems.Please do have a look around, and let us know what you think.
We are proud to be the winners of the 2015 ODI Open Data Publisher Award.
- December 21, 2016Getting Down to Brass Tacks: Practical Data Sharing and Problem Solving in London
- December 19, 2016LODA Pilot Update
- December 16, 2016Exploiting The Potential Of Data: How Changes To The Statistics Code Of Practice Can Help Achieve This
- November 23, 2016Redeveloping the GLA’s modelling framework
- November 4, 2016Organising and Mobilising for Change: Observations and Lessons from America’s leading Data Cities
- October 20, 2016The GLA’s data science journey
- September 26, 2016School rolls projection: moving foRward
- September 21, 2016Where to draw the Line in Use of Personal Data? A New Experiment to understand Public Acceptance and a Call for Help
- August 15, 2016Developing Data Infrastructure for London
- August 12, 2016London Office of Data Analytics Pilot: two weeks of showing and telling to focus the data science and sharpen the overall approach
Modified 2 days ago(219.7 KB)
- Greater London (5)
- Local Authority (3)
Modified 3 days ago(3.2 MB)
- Greater London
Modified 3 days ago(379.0 KB)
Modified 4 days ago(937.0 KB)
Modified 4 days ago(35.0 KB)
- Greater London
- January 18, 2017London labour market update for London – January 2017
- December 20, 2016Are Thirtysomething Londoners Really ‘Fleeing’ the Capital?
- December 14, 2016London labour market update for London – December 2016
- December 1, 2016London’s Economic Outlook: Autumn 2016
- November 16, 2016London labour market update for London – November 2016
- October 19, 2016Labour market update for London – October 2016
- September 29, 2016Falling Workless Households in London
- September 14, 2016Labour market update for London – September 2016
- September 1, 2016Comparing London with other global cities
- August 25, 2016Labour market update for London – August 2016
City Data Strategy
6 themes. 1 aim. Our strategy to build the most dynamic and productive City Data Market in the world.
Borough Data Partnership
Bringing London’s Boroughs together to solve city-wide problems and drive efficiency in our use of data.
Using open data, smart technologies and your brains to solve key challenges faced by London.