Welcome to the Datastore
The London Datastore is a free and open data-sharing portal where anyone can access data relating to the capital. Whether you’re a citizen, business owner, researcher or developer, the site provides over 700 datasets to help you understand the city and develop solutions to London’s problems.Please do have a look around, and let us know what you think.
We are proud to be the winners of the 2015 ODI Open Data Publisher Award.
- July 19, 2017Safeguards and Sharing in ‘DataSmart’ Cities
- June 27, 2017Delivering Data Value and sharing the GDPR Load: a Data Sharing Alliance for London
- June 15, 2017OrganiCity Open Call
- May 4, 2017City Data Analytics: what’s actually possible?
- May 3, 2017The ‘Start of the Possible’? Announcing a Scoping Exercise for a London Office of Technology and Innovation (LOTI)
- April 4, 2017From Smart Cities 1.0 to 2.0: it’s not (only) about the tech
- April 3, 2017When is an address not an address? Working with A&E data on violent incident locations
- March 8, 2017Digital Transformation: Bringing the Census into the 21st Century
- February 9, 2017Using household-level data to understand the drivers of poverty in the capital
- January 25, 2017Introducing the new online job postings data for London: FAQ
- July 12, 2017Labour market update for London – July 2017
- June 29, 2017The 2017 General Election – the numbers behind the result
- June 26, 2017Some economic uncertainty but London’s economy likely to continue to grow
- June 14, 2017Labour market update for London – June 2017
- May 17, 2017Labour market update for London – May 2017
- April 12, 2017Labour market update for London – April 2017
- April 5, 2017Poverty in London 2015/16
- March 16, 2017Labour market update for London – March 2017
- February 21, 2017London’s relationship with Europe
- February 15, 2017Labour market update for London – February 2017
Be part of the next wave of experiments in urban data and IoT in London. Find out more about this exciting opportunity here.
Borough Data Partnership
Bringing London’s Boroughs together to solve city-wide problems and drive efficiency in our use of data.
City Data Strategy
6 themes. 1 aim. Our strategy to build the most dynamic and productive City Data Market in the world.