Welcome to the Datastore
The London Datastore is a free and open data-sharing portal where anyone can access data relating to the capital. Whether you’re a citizen, business owner, researcher or developer, the site provides over 700 datasets to help you understand the city and develop solutions to London’s problems.Please do have a look around, and let us know what you think.
We are proud to be the winners of the 2015 ODI Open Data Publisher Award.
- March 22, 2018Tracking social integration in London
- March 14, 2018Beyond London? Your Views on a Schools Atlas we can Share, Scale, and Improve
- March 13, 2018GLA becomes a partner of City Data Hack 2018 (16–18 March)
- January 25, 2018A ‘New Deal’ for City Data?
- November 22, 2017City DataStore: Data Sharing for Impact from London’s Data Ecosystem
- September 26, 2017Big data to plan for council tax reform
- July 25, 2017Getting the Show on the Road: Report from the first London Office of Technology and Innovation Stand Up
- July 19, 2017Safeguards and Sharing in ‘DataSmart’ Cities
- June 27, 2017Delivering Data Value and sharing the GDPR Load: a Data Sharing Alliance for London
- June 15, 2017OrganiCity Open Call
- April 18, 2018Labour market update for London – April 2018
- March 21, 2018Labour market update for London – March 2018
- February 21, 2018Labour market update for London – February 2018
- January 24, 2018Labour market update for London – January 2018
- December 13, 2017Labour market update for London – December 2017
- November 21, 2017GLA Economics forecasts subdued economic growth for London
- November 15, 2017Labour market update for London – November 2017
- October 18, 2017Labour market update for London – October 2017
- September 13, 2017The impact of the roll-out of Universal Credit on the Claimant Count
- September 13, 2017Labour market update for London – September 2017
London Office of Data Analytics
See how we’re using data science to address public sector challenges across London.
Borough Data Partnership
Bringing London’s Boroughs together to solve city-wide problems and drive efficiency in our use of data.
Be part of the next wave of experiments in urban data and IoT in London. Find out more about this exciting opportunity here.