Welcome to the Datastore
The London Datastore is a free and open data-sharing portal where anyone can access data relating to the capital. Whether you’re a citizen, business owner, researcher or developer, the site provides over 700 datasets to help you understand the city and develop solutions to London’s problems.Please do have a look around, and let us know what you think.
We are proud to be the winners of the 2015 ODI Open Data Publisher Award.
- November 22, 2017City DataStore: Data Sharing for Impact from London’s Data Ecosystem
- September 26, 2017Big data to plan for council tax reform
- July 25, 2017Getting the Show on the Road: Report from the first London Office of Technology and Innovation Stand Up
- July 19, 2017Safeguards and Sharing in ‘DataSmart’ Cities
- June 27, 2017Delivering Data Value and sharing the GDPR Load: a Data Sharing Alliance for London
- June 15, 2017OrganiCity Open Call
- May 4, 2017City Data Analytics: what’s actually possible?
- May 3, 2017The ‘Start of the Possible’? Announcing a Scoping Exercise for a London Office of Technology and Innovation (LOTI)
- April 4, 2017From Smart Cities 1.0 to 2.0: it’s not (only) about the tech
- April 3, 2017When is an address not an address? Working with A&E data on violent incident locations
- November 21, 2017GLA Economics forecasts subdued economic growth for London
- November 15, 2017Labour market update for London – November 2017
- October 18, 2017Labour market update for London – October 2017
- September 13, 2017The impact of the roll-out of Universal Credit on the Claimant Count
- September 13, 2017Labour market update for London – September 2017
- August 31, 2017London labour market projections 2017
- August 17, 2017Labour market update for London – August 2017
- August 9, 2017The facts about transport spending in London
- July 25, 2017London’s creative industries – 2017 update
- July 12, 2017Labour market update for London – July 2017
Be part of the next wave of experiments in urban data and IoT in London. Find out more about this exciting opportunity here.
Borough Data Partnership
Bringing London’s Boroughs together to solve city-wide problems and drive efficiency in our use of data.
City Data Strategy
6 themes. 1 aim. Our strategy to build the most dynamic and productive City Data Market in the world.