Welcome to the Datastore
The London Datastore is a free and open data-sharing portal where anyone can access data relating to the capital. Whether you’re a citizen, business owner, researcher or developer, the site provides over 700 datasets to help you understand the city and develop solutions to London’s problems.Please do have a look around, and let us know what you think.
We are proud to be the winners of the 2015 ODI Open Data Publisher Award.
- September 27, 2018Podcast: Putting data science to work saving lives
- September 24, 2018Take part in our sports data expedition
- July 11, 2018The GLA voluntarily adopts the Code of Practice for Statistics
- March 22, 2018Tracking social integration in London
- March 14, 2018Beyond London? Your Views on a Schools Atlas we can Share, Scale, and Improve
- March 13, 2018GLA becomes a partner of City Data Hack 2018 (16–18 March)
- January 25, 2018A ‘New Deal’ for City Data?
- November 22, 2017City DataStore: Data Sharing for Impact from London’s Data Ecosystem
- September 26, 2017Big data to plan for council tax reform
- July 25, 2017Getting the Show on the Road: Report from the first London Office of Technology and Innovation Stand Up
- October 16, 2018Labour market update for London – October 2018
- October 11, 2018London Measured – A summary of key London’s key socio-economic trends
- September 27, 2018Measuring Economic Fairness in London
- September 12, 2018Labour market update for London – September 2018
- August 14, 2018Labour market update for London – August 2018
- August 8, 2018Housing in London 2018 report
- July 18, 2018London’s pubs audit 2018
- July 17, 2018Labour market update for London – July 2018
- July 12, 2018A Summary of the Skills Evidence Base 2018
- June 12, 2018Labour market update for London – June 2018
London Office of Data Analytics
See how we’re using data science to address public sector challenges across London.
Borough Data Partnership
Bringing London’s Boroughs together to solve city-wide problems and drive efficiency in our use of data.
How fair and inclusive is London’s economy? The Mayor’s Economic Fairness webpages look through a range of indicators to try and answer this question.