Welcome to the Datastore
The London Datastore is a free and open data-sharing portal where anyone can access data relating to the capital. Whether you’re a citizen, business owner, researcher or developer, the site provides over 600 datasets to help you understand the city and develop solutions to London’s problems.Please do have a look around, and let us know what you think.
We are proud to be the winners of the 2015 ODI Open Data Publisher Award.
- March 8, 2017Digital Transformation: Bringing the Census into the 21st Century
- February 9, 2017Using household-level data to understand the drivers of poverty in the capital
- January 25, 2017Introducing the new online job postings data for London: FAQ
- December 21, 2016Getting Down to Brass Tacks: Practical Data Sharing and Problem Solving in London
- December 19, 2016LODA Pilot Update
- December 16, 2016Exploiting The Potential Of Data: How Changes To The Statistics Code Of Practice Can Help Achieve This
- November 23, 2016Redeveloping the GLA’s modelling framework
- November 4, 2016Organising and Mobilising for Change: Observations and Lessons from America’s leading Data Cities
- October 20, 2016The GLA’s data science journey
- September 26, 2016School rolls projection: moving foRward
Modified 1 day ago(155.5 KB)
Modified 2 days ago(2.5 MB)
- Local Authority
Modified 2 days ago(23.8 MB)
Modified 2 days ago(102.9 MB)
- Lower Super Output Area
Modified 3 days ago(45.2 MB)
- Local Authority (3)
- Other (3)
- Ward (3)
- March 16, 2017Labour market update for London – March 2017
- February 21, 2017London’s relationship with Europe
- February 15, 2017Labour market update for London – February 2017
- January 18, 2017London labour market update for London – January 2017
- December 20, 2016Are Thirtysomething Londoners Really ‘Fleeing’ the Capital?
- December 14, 2016London labour market update for London – December 2016
- December 1, 2016London’s Economic Outlook: Autumn 2016
- November 16, 2016London labour market update for London – November 2016
- October 19, 2016Labour market update for London – October 2016
- September 29, 2016Falling Workless Households in London
City Data Strategy
6 themes. 1 aim. Our strategy to build the most dynamic and productive City Data Market in the world.
Borough Data Partnership
Bringing London’s Boroughs together to solve city-wide problems and drive efficiency in our use of data.
Using open data, smart technologies and your brains to solve key challenges faced by London.