Welcome to the Datastore
The London Datastore is a free and open data-sharing portal where anyone can access data relating to the capital. Whether you’re a citizen, business owner, researcher or developer, the site provides over 700 datasets to help you understand the city and develop solutions to London’s problems.Please do have a look around, and let us know what you think.
We are proud to be the winners of the 2015 ODI Open Data Publisher Award.
- May 4, 2017City Data Analytics: what’s actually possible?
- May 3, 2017The ‘Start of the Possible’? Announcing a Scoping Exercise for a London Office of Technology and Innovation (LOTI)
- April 4, 2017From Smart Cities 1.0 to 2.0: it’s not (only) about the tech
- April 3, 2017When is an address not an address? Working with A&E data on violent incident locations
- March 8, 2017Digital Transformation: Bringing the Census into the 21st Century
- February 9, 2017Using household-level data to understand the drivers of poverty in the capital
- January 25, 2017Introducing the new online job postings data for London: FAQ
- December 21, 2016Getting Down to Brass Tacks: Practical Data Sharing and Problem Solving in London
- December 19, 2016LODA Pilot Update
- December 16, 2016Exploiting The Potential Of Data: How Changes To The Statistics Code Of Practice Can Help Achieve This
- May 17, 2017Labour market update for London – May 2017
- April 12, 2017Labour market update for London – April 2017
- April 5, 2017Poverty in London 2015/16
- March 16, 2017Labour market update for London – March 2017
- February 21, 2017London’s relationship with Europe
- February 15, 2017Labour market update for London – February 2017
- January 18, 2017London labour market update for London – January 2017
- December 20, 2016Are Thirtysomething Londoners Really ‘Fleeing’ the Capital?
- December 14, 2016London labour market update for London – December 2016
- December 1, 2016London’s Economic Outlook: Autumn 2016
City Data Strategy
6 themes. 1 aim. Our strategy to build the most dynamic and productive City Data Market in the world.
Borough Data Partnership
Bringing London’s Boroughs together to solve city-wide problems and drive efficiency in our use of data.
Using open data, smart technologies and your brains to solve key challenges faced by London.