July 2016: Employability Performance Rating
The London Employability Rating (EPR) is a comprehensive system which awards ratings based on the quality of contract employability service provision across London. Below are a suite of updated documents and guidance to become familiarised with the EPR in more detail and to use with the new ESF 2014-20 programme:
- EPR Guidance and Documents and Tools – http://data.london.gov.uk/dataset/lepr-esf-2014-20
- The Annual Ratings Webpage – http://data.london.gov.uk/dataset/employability-performance-rating-epr-annual-ratings
The Employability Performance Rating:
- Is a transparent methodology to measure
- Benchmarks achievements of employability services.
- Intelligently uses management and performance information collected by delivery partners.
- Provides an evidence based track record of delivery against grant.
EPRC: Key Performance Indicator
|Key Performance Area (KPA)||Weighting||Indicators (KPI)||Weighting of indicator within KPA|
|Contract Performance||60%||1. Delivery against grant targets||48%|
|2. Delivery against grant diversity targets||12%|
|Quality||30%||3. Conversion Factor||12%|
|4. Self assessment of quality||9%|
|5. Client Satisfaction||9%|
|Contract Compliance||10%||6. Contract compliance and contractor pro-activity in delivery||10%|
The Greater London Authority requires all Co-Financing Organisations to adopt the EPR for all London ESF contracts for the 2014-2020 ESF Programme. In addition, the ESF Call for Proposals launched by the European Programme Management Unit (EPMU) in March 2015 requires all directly funded ESF projects in London to use the rating, as well as each of the providers lead organisations sub-contract.