Estimates of consumption of non gas, non electricity and non road transport fuels.
(1) Includes consumption within industry and the energy sectors including oil refineries.
(2) Excludes the consumption of propane.
(3) Includes some coal consumption by auto-generators.
(4) Excludes renewables and wastes used for electricity generation.
(5) The figures in this dataset do not equal those in the AEA report 'UK Local and Regional estimates of non-gas, non-electricity and non-road transport energy consumption for 2005. This is because data have been revised.
See more on the DECC website.
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.