The Mayors Health Inequalities Strategy sets out his plans to tackle unfair differences in health to make London a healthier, fairer city.
This dataset reports the 14 headline population health indicators that will be used to monitor London’s progress in reducing health inequalities over the next ten years.
The themes of the indicators are listed below. The measures will monitor an identified inequality gap between defined populations.
- Healthy life expectancy at birth – male
- Healthy life expectancy at birth – female
- Children born with low birth weight
- School readiness among children
- Excess weight in children at age 10-11 (year 6)
- Excess mortality in adults with serious mental illness
- Mortality caused by Particulate Matter (PM2.5)
- Feeling of belonging to a community (provisional)
- HIV late diagnosis
- People diagnosed with TB
- Adults walking or cycling for two periods of ten minutes each day
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.