The Mayor’s ‘Housing in London’ report sets out the evidence base for his housing policies, summarising key patterns and trends across a wide range of topics relevant to housing in the capital. The report is the evidence base for the Mayor’s London Housing Strategy, the latest edition of which was published in May 2018.
Housing in London 2020 is divided into nine sections, including six core thematic chapters:
- London Housing Strategy monitoring
- Key statistics for London boroughs
- 1. Demographic, economic and social context
- 2. Housing stock and supply
- 3. Housing costs and affordability
- 4. Housing needs
- 5. Mobility and decent homes
- 6. The impacts of Coronavirus
The six core chapters of the report contain numerous tables, charts, and maps. Where possible, the data behind them is contained in the spreadsheet below. Tables from previous reports are also available below. A new edition of the report incorporating a number of corrections was published in March 2021.
To request the document in an accessible format or another language, please email email@example.com
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.