National and local restrictions and policies affecting London, by date.
Supplied as an experimental dataset to provide context for analysis of other social or economic datasets, for instance, footfall and spend data timeseries.
Information was mainly gathered from government announcements published by the Prime Minister's Office.
The restrictions and policies included are:
- School closures - complete closures only
- Pub closures - excluding pubs that serve food
- Shop closures - non-essential
- Eating Places closures - including pubs that serve food
- Stay at home orders
- Household mixing indoors banned
- Working from home encouraged
- Rule of 6 indoors
- 10pm curfew on hospitality
- Eat Out to Help Out scheme
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.