TopicsEmployment and Skills (15) Business and Economy (2) Demographics (2) Young People (2) Education (1)
PublishersOffice for National Statistics (ONS) (16)
- Updated a year agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)This table shows working age population that has a disability and Employment, unemployment, economic activity and inactivity rates by disability (includes Equalities Act Core disabled, DDA & work-limiting disabled) The definition of ‘disability’ under the Equality Act 2010 shows a person has a disability if: - they have a physical or mental impairment - the impairment has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on their ability ...
- Updated a year agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)Employment rates broken down by whether self-employed and whether full or part-time. Data in this set are also broken down by gender. The data are taken from the Annual Population Survey (APS), produced by the Office for National Statistics.
- Updated a year agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has jointly developed with Professor Ray Chambers of the University of Southampton, a new modelling methodology to produce modelled estimates of unemployment levels and rates on the International Labour Organisation (ILO) definition for local authority districts and unitary authorities (LAD/UAs). The unemployed population consists of those people out of work, who are actively looking for work and...
- Updated 3 years agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)Qualifications by Economic Activity Status by Borough Data has been reweighted in 2016 in line with the latest ONS estimates. 95% confidence interval of percent figure (+/-). ! Estimate and confidence interval not available since the group sample size is zero or disclosive (0-2). * Estimate and confidence interval unreliable since the group sample size is small (3-9). ~ Estimate is less than 500. See more on the NOMIS Website.
- Updated 4 years agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)Estimates of the number of hours worked per week by those in employment. Data are broken down by banded durations and gender. Data are taken from the Annual Population Survey, produced by the Office for National Statistics.
- Updated 4 years agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)Census Key Statistics Table KS09: Economic Activity. For the Census; part-time is defined as working 30 hours or less a week. Full-time is defined as working 31 or more hours a week. Long-term unemployed are those who stated they have not worked since 1999 or earlier. Cells in this table have been randomly adjusted to avoid the release of confidential data. All data is © Crown Copyright 2003. Census day was 29 April 2001.