TfL Rolling Origin and Destination Survey
The Rolling O&D survey (RODS) is a rolling programme to capture information about journeys on the LUL network.
Warning: It is important to note that these data are reconciled to November counts and represent the number of people travelling on a typical (or average) weekday. Therefore, year-on-year RODS fluctuations do not necessarily reflect whole-year annual demand changes. Furthermore, these data are adjusted to remove the effect of any abnormal circumstances that may effect demand such as industrial action or long-term closures.
- Report 1a shows the purpose of journey from the origin station by time of day. Additional summaries are provided for Zone/Ticket type/Heathrow/Market Segment/Qtr Hour.
- Report 1b shows the ticket type used at the origin station by time of day. Additional summaries are provided for Zone/National Rail Customers.
- Report 1c shows the mode of arrival at the origin station by time of day. An additional summary is provided for Zone.
- Report 1f shows the frequency of travel from the origin station by time of day. Additional summaries are provided for Journey Purpose/Ticket Type.
- Report 1b shows journeys by distance and origin station. Additional summaries are provided by Journey Purpose/Ticket Type/Line.
Find out more about the feeds available from Transport for London here
Data and Resources