LLAQM bespoke borough by borough 2013 air quality modelling and data
The new bespoke borough packages provide a set of maps, data and graphs in order to facilitate the usability of LAEI 2013 data.
Modelling and emission data from the LAEI 2013 has been used for NOx, NO2, PM10 and PM2.5.
All boroughs can download the following files:
- Excel Tools
- LLAQM Source Apportionment, providing emissions split by source at a chosen location (1km2 resolution) - 14/04/16 Update: Please note that the Source Apportionment tool has been updated (v1.1 - providing a breakdown of emissions at Borough level as well).
- Borough table showing population and percentage of population within areas where NO2 concentrations are greater than 40µg/m3
- Greater London Concentration Maps (PDF and JPEG) - Greater London maps showing NO2, NOx, and PMs concentrations for 2013, 2020, 2025 and 2030 - 11/07/16 Update: Please note that maps for future years have now been uploaded.
Separately, each borough package includes the following for 2013 and 2020 (PDF and JPEG):
- NO2_AnnualMean_Conc1 - Borough maps showing NO2 concentrations
- NO2_AnnualMean_Conc2 - Borough maps showing NO2 concentrations with a basemap
- NO2_AnnualMean_exc - Borough map showing areas where NO2 concentrations are greater than 40µg/m3 and 60µg/m3
- NOx_AnnualMean_Conc1 - Borough maps showing NOx concentrations
- NOx_AnnualMean_Conc2 - Borough maps showing NOx concentrations with a basemap
- PM10_AnnualMean_Conc1 - Borough maps showing PM10 concentrations
- PM10_AnnualMean_Conc2 - Borough maps showing PM10 concentrations with a basemap
- PM10d_NoDOver50_Conc1 - Borough maps showing PM10 daily mean concentrations over 50µg/m3
- PM10d_NoDOver50_Conc2 - Borough maps showing PM10 daily mean concentrations over 50µg/m3
- PM2.5_AnnualMean_Conc1 - Borough maps showing PM2.5 concentrations
- PM2.5_AnnualMean_Conc2 - Borough maps showing PM2.5 concentrations with a basemap
- Borough dashboard emission summary (table and graph) by source type for all years, for NOx, PM and CO2 - 22/03/16 Update: Please note that the dashboards have been updated to correct an error in PM10 2030 totals for the "Other" emissions category.
11/07/16 Update: Please note that maps for 2020 have now been included in the borough packages.
Data & Resources
|Author||Popply Lyle (GLA) (firstname.lastname@example.org)|