GLA Affordable Housing Programme Outturn
The files below provide the affordable housing statistics for GLA funded programmes. The GLA is committed to open and transparent reporting and will publish statistics relating to housing delivery in London.
- - Monthly GLA housing starts and completions data by programme, tenure and Local Authority, since April 2009.
- - Annual Affordable Housing Additional Information by bedroom size by Local Authority:
- 1 Completions outturn by bedroom breakdown and borough
- 2 Starts-on-Site outturn by bedroom breakdown and borough
- 3 Completions outturn by bedroom breakdown and programme
- 4 Starts-on-Site outturn by bedroom breakdown and programme
- 5 Rent Completions outturn by bedroom breakdown and borough
- 6 Home Ownership Completions outturn by bedroom breakdown and borough
- 7 Rent Starts-on-Site outturn by bedroom breakdown and borough
- 8 Home Ownership Starts-on-Site outturn by bedroom breakdown and borough
- 9 Average Weekly Rents (all programmes) for completed homes by bedroom breakdown by borough
- 10 Affordable Homes Programme: Average weekly rent as % of market rent for homes completed by bedroom breakdown and borough.
This information supplements previous releases of national housing statistics published by the
Homes and Communities Agency (external website).
To see future Publication Dates of the affordable Housing Statistics, please click here.
Annual scheme level data
A data set of scheme completions and starts since April 2011 is available. This data set will be updated on an annual basis.
See some of this data represented in charts and maps using Tableau reporting.
Visit GLA website for more information.
Further to the GLA's scheme of delegations, the Mayor has delegated authority to the Executive Director of Housing and Land to approve engagement with, and allocations to, new and existing housing providers bidding to deliver additional affordable homes in London. The approvals include bids for new schemes in existing programmes and the approval of variations to existing scheme allocations. The Additional Allocations file below lists additional funding approved under this delegation.
This report is based on information on conversions provided to the GLA by the Social Housing Regulator, the conversion data is as submitted by providers in their quarterly survey via NROSH+ (a website for all private registered providers except local authority providers to submit their annual data returns required by the Social Housing Regulator).
Data & Resources
|Author||HCA Investment Management System, Greater London Authority|
|Maintainer||Opinion Research and General Statistics (GLA) (email@example.com)|
|Licence||Open UK Open Government Licence (OGL v2)|
|Smallest Geography||Local Authority|