GLA sub-region boundaries as defined in the London Plan Consultation 2009. Created by merging borough boundaries into the following five sub regions: Central, North, East, South and West. Note that these sub-regions differ from those defined in the 2004 London Plan and the 2008 document 'The London Plan: Consolidated with Alterations since 2004'.
• Central: Camden, City, Islington, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Southwark, Westminster.
• East: Barking & Dagenham, Bexley, Greenwich, Hackney, Havering, Lewisham, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest.
• South: Bromley, Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton, Wandsworth.
• West: Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hillingdon, Harrow, Hounslow.
• North: Barnet, Enfield, Haringey.
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.