LLAQM bespoke borough by borough 2013 Update air quality modelling and data
These new borough packages provide a set of maps, data and graphs for the updated LAEI 2013. Their aim is to facilitate the usability of LAEI 2013 data.
Modelling and emission data from the LAEI 2013 update has been used for NOx, NO2, PM10, PM10d and PM2.5.
All boroughs can download the following files:
- Excel Tools - These tools are currently under construction and will be available very soon.
- Greater London Concentration Maps LAEI 2013 Update (PDF and JPEG) - Greater London maps showing NO2, NOx, and PMs concentrations for 2013 and 2020.
Separately, each borough package includes the following for 2013 and 2020 (PDF and JPEG):
- postLAEI 2013_NO2_AnnualMean_Conc1 - Borough maps showing NO2 concentrations
- postLAEI 2013_NO2_AnnualMean_Conc2 - Borough maps showing NO2 concentrations with a basemap
- postLAEI 2013_NO2_AnnualMean_exc - Borough map showing areas where NO2 concentrations are greater than 40µg/m3 and 60µg/m3
- postLAEI 2013_NOx_AnnualMean_Conc1 - Borough maps showing NOx concentrations
- postLAEI 2013_NOx_AnnualMean_Conc2 - Borough maps showing NOx concentrations with a basemap
- postLAEI 2013_PM10_AnnualMean_Conc1 - Borough maps showing PM10 concentrations
- postLAEI 2013_PM10_AnnualMean_Conc2 - Borough maps showing PM10 concentrations with a basemap
- postLAEI 2013_PM10d_NoDOver50_Conc1 - Borough maps showing PM10 daily mean concentrations over 50µg/m3
- postLAEI 2013_PM10d_NoDOver50_Conc2 - Borough maps showing PM10 daily mean concentrations over 50µg/m3
- postLAEI 2013_PM2.5_AnnualMean_Conc1 - Borough maps showing PM2.5 concentrations
- postLAEI 2013_PM2.5_AnnualMean_Conc2 - Borough maps showing PM2.5 concentrations with a basemap
- Borough dashboard emission summary (table and graph) - please note this is still under construction and will be available very soon.
Data & Resources
|Author||GLA and TfL Air Quality (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Maintainer||Poppy Lyle (poppy.Lyle@london.gov.uk)|