TopicsDemographics Health (2) Young People (2) Business and Economy (1) Education (1) Show 5 more...
PublishersOffice for National Statistics (ONS) (4) Greater London Authority (GLA) (2) HM Revenue & Customs (1)
Smallest GeographyLocal Authority
- Updated 4 months agoHM Revenue & CustomsFamilies by size and children in families by age. A National Statistics Publication. Child Benefit is paid to those responsible for children (aged under 16) or qualifying young people. The latter includes: a) those in full-time non-advanced education or (from April 2006) on certain approved vocational training courses and who are under 19, or are aged 19 and have been on the same course since their 19th birthdays. (Note: those reachin...
- Updated 6 months agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)Estimates of personal well-being from the Annual Population Survey (APS) Well-being dataset. Data shows life satisfaction, how worthwhile people feel, whether people were happy yesterday, and how anxious people were yesterday. Subjective personal well-being average scores by borough and region, covering life satisfaction, happiness, worthwhileness and anxiety. For more information visit the well-being pages of the ONS website.
- Updated a year agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)
- Updated a year agoGreater London Authority (GLA)The London Borough Profiles help paint a general picture of an area by presenting a range of headline indicator data in both spreadsheet and map form to help show statistics covering demographic, economic, social and environmental datasets for each borough, alongside relevant comparator areas. The London Borough Atlas does the same but provides further detailed breakdowns and time-series data for each borough. The full datasets and more...
- Updated 5 years agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)Life expectancy at birth and age 65 by sex. Data for 2000-2002 to 2008-2010 revised on 24 July 2013. Local authorities based on boundaries as of 2010. England and Wales figures - non-resident deaths included. Figures given for 3 combined years to increase reliability at local levels. UK data: http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/subnational-health4/life-expec-at-birth-age-65/index.html Download more from ONS website
- Updated 5 years agoGreater London Authority (GLA)Daytime population - The estimated number of people in a borough in the daytime during an average day, broken down by component sub-groups. The figures given are an average day during school term-time. No account has been made for seasonal variations, or for people who are usually in London (resident, at school or working), but are away visiting another place. Sources include the Business Register and Employment Survey (BRES) (availab...
- Created 7 years agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)Detailed Country of birth, by borough from the 2011 Census. Most detailed country of birth (274 countries), by borough. Data taken from 2011 Census Commissioned table CT0048 (ONS). Source: 2011 Census (27 March). File contains two tables of the same data with boroughs arranged down the side and along the top. Visualise the data in this Instant Atlas report. Similar data to this at ward level is available in this census tool.