PublishersOffice for National Statistics (ONS) (3) Association of Public Health Observatories (1) Department for Transport (1) Greater London Authority (GLA) (1) Public Health England (1)
Smallest GeographyLocal Authority
- Updated 5 months agoDepartment for TransportCasualties on the roads by severity (Killed/seriously injured or slight injuries) for both child and all casualties by borough since 2004. Casualties by 5 year age group and severity for London and Great Britain. Data presented is for personal injury road traffic collisions occurring on the public highway, and reported to the police, in accordance with the Stats 19 national reporting system. Also available: Casualties on the roads b...
- Updated 10 months agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)Estimates of personal well-being from the Annual Population Survey (APS) Well-being dataset. Data shows life satisfaction, how worthwhile people feel, whether people were happy yesterday, and how anxious people were yesterday. Subjective personal well-being average scores by borough and region, covering life satisfaction, happiness, worthwhileness and anxiety. For more information visit the well-being pages of the ONS website.
- Updated a year agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)This dataset contains healthy life expectancy and disability-free life expectancy by gender, from birth and age 65. Health life expectancy is defined as the average number of years a person aged 'x' would live in good/fairly good health if he or she experiences the particular area's age-specific mortality and health rates throughout their life. Disability-free life expectancy is defined as the average number of years a person aged 'x'...
- Updated 5 years agoPublic Health EnglandThis data originates from the Public Health Outcomes tool currently presents data for available indicators for upper tier local authority levels, collated by Public Health England (PHE). The data currently published here are the baselines for the Public Health Outcomes Framework, together with more recent data where these are available. The baseline period is 2010 or equivalent, unless these data are unavailable or not deemed to be of ...
- Updated 5 years agoOffice for National Statistics (ONS)Life expectancy at birth and age 65 by sex. Data for 2000-2002 to 2008-2010 revised on 24 July 2013. Local authorities based on boundaries as of 2010. England and Wales figures - non-resident deaths included. Figures given for 3 combined years to increase reliability at local levels. UK data: http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/subnational-health4/life-expec-at-birth-age-65/index.html Download more from ONS website
- Updated 7 years agoGreater London Authority (GLA)Improving the local environment can help improve health and wellbeing. The GLA have produced a bespoke guide for each London borough highlighting how positive changes to the environment help support better health. The Better Environment, Better Health guide offers tailored information on seven important environmental factors that can impact on residents’ health. These factors are green spaces, active travel and transport, surface water...
- Created 7 years agoAssociation of Public Health Observatories