PublishersGreater London Authority (GLA)
- Updated 5 years agoGreater London Authority (GLA)The 2016-Mid Year Estimates were released by ONS in June 2017. This report provides an overview of the estimates and components of change for London and the London boroughs.
- Updated 6 years agoGreater London Authority (GLA)This Intelligence Unit Update (08-2016) analyses a range of data for London and the rest of the country, looking at trends in the number and patterns of births, and potential subsequent impacts on demand for school places. The Update and accompanying data are available to download.
- Created 6 years agoGreater London Authority (GLA)A briefing note on the methodology for estimating the probability of a child's ethnicity based on the ethnicity of it's parents (transgenerational ethnicity). This report was first published by Data Management & Analysis Group in 2005.
- Updated 6 years agoGreater London Authority (GLA)A technical note and subsequent Update on the use of General Practitioner (GP) registration data to estimate the number of live births occurring in London. The technical note presents analysis into the relationships between GP registration and birth estimates data, which indicates that GP registrations can be used to predict birth estimates with a good level of accuracy at local auhtority level. Using the approach outlined in the note...
- Updated 7 years agoGreater London Authority (GLA)In August 2015 ONS released data on parents' country of birth for calendar year 2014. Update 11-2015 analyses the patterns in London for 2014 and where possible compares these to trends over the period 2001 to 2014. An accompanying Tableau visualisation tool has also been produced which focuses on births by mothers' country of birth from 2001 to 2014.
- Created 7 years agoGreater London Authority (GLA)This Update from the GLA Intelligence Unit analyses the ONS 2014 mid-year population estimates and associated components of change focussing on London and comparing these to ONS and GLA population projections.