Data Protection Act 1998
The Greater London Authority processes personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. A copy of the Authority's Data Protection Policy Statement is available for downloading.
The Data Protection Officer provides the following services:
To the public:
- Advice on how to access personal data held by the Authority
To Authority officers:
- Advice on rights and obligations under the Act.
- Maintenance of all Authority DP register entries
- Provision of training and guidance material
- Creation of Data Protection standards and procedures
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted as follows:
Tel: 020 7983 4000
Fax: 020 7983 5705
Or in writing at:
Data Protection Officer (LG/11), Greater London Authority, City Hall, The Queen's Walk, London, SE1 2AA