Excel Custom Age-Range Tool for GLA Projections Data
This Excel based tool enables users to query the single year of age raw data so that any age range can easily be calculated without having to carry out often complex, and time consuming formulas that could also be open to human error.
This dataset by age band and gender is available as a Datastore package at the link below.
How to use the tool: Simply select the lower and upper age range for both males and females and the spreadsheet will return the total population for the range.
Tip: You can copy and paste the wards you are interested in to another worksheet by clicking: Edit then Go To, then Special, and Visible cells only. Then simply copy and paste the cells to a new location.
These spreadsheets will automatically ensure that figures are rounded to the nearest 50 and that age groups are aggregated to a minimum of five years.
Data at any smaller disaggregation would not be robust enough for public consumption.
Warning: The following files are around 35MB, and may take some time to download depending on your bandwidth.
- GLA Ward-Level Population Projections 2009 Round (revised), London Plan
- GLA Ward-Level Population Projections 2010 Round, SHLAA
- GLA Ward-Level Population Projections 2011 Round, SHLAA, High Fertility Variant
- GLA Ward-Level Population Projections 2011 Round, SHLAA, Standard Fertility
- GLA Ward-Level Population Projections 2012 Round, SHLAA-Based
- GLA Ward-Level Population Projections 2012 Round, SHLAA-Based, Trend-Constraint Variant
- GLA Demographic Projections